Because of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, those who trust in Him…
- have eternal life and face no condemnation (John 5:24).
- are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- have peace with God (Romans 5:1).
- are free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
- are adopted into God’s family (Ephesians 1:5).
- are strengthened with power while Christ dwells in our heart. We have power to grasp God’s love (Ephesians 3:16-18).
- are raised with Christ. We died but no our life is hidden with Christ and will appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:1-4).
- are living through him and atoned for. God lives in us and completes us (1 John 4:7-12).
- our Accuser is hurled down triumphantly (Revelation 12:10-11).