Historical Christianity has taught that Jesus was the Son of God, God incarnate (made flesh). If that’s true then it’s fair to expect some evidence to back it up. It’s fair to ask, “Did Jesus act like God? Did he do the things God alone is able to do?” The answer to these questions is a resounding: “YES!”
- He was prophesied (Isaiah 9:6-7 and many others).
- He performed miracles (John 10:25 and many others).
- He taught with authority (Matthew 7:28-29 and many others).
- He had supernatural knowledge (Matthew 21:1-3; 24:1-2; 26:17-35 and many others).
- He was sinless (John 8:46; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22).
- He was one with the Father (John 1:1-5, 18; 3:35-36; 10:25-30; 14:1-11).
- He accepted worship (Luke 5:8-9; 7:36-50; 19:35-40 and many others).