The evidence in favor of the resurrection of Jesus is extremely compelling. There are a number of things that can only be accounted for by the literal, bodily resurrection of our Lord:
- The conversion of 3,000 people on the day of Pentecost so close to the time/place of Jesus’ death.
- The transformation of Peter and Saul/Paul.
- The martyrdom of the Apostles.
- The day of worship changed from Saturday to Sunday.
- The unswerving testimony of the early church that this event actually took place.
- The changed lives of millions of Christians throughout history to this day.
Jesus is alive and well!