I don’t know if you pray regularly for missionaries or if you know any. If you don’t, join me in praying for my friends of Northwest Haiti Christian Mission.
1. Acceptance by co-workers–other believers (Romans 15:31a).
2. Boldness in witnessing (Ephesians 6:19-20).
3. Clarity in communicating.
4. Deliverance from evil.
5. Extension of their ministry. The first thing a missionary needs are open doors.
6. Fruitfulness in spiritual endeavors.
7. Physical health. So many of my missionary friends have had to come out of the “field” temporarily for health reasons. It’s out of their control. So pray that God preserves their health so they can remain in their ministries.
8. Funding. Missionaries should be focused on mission, not fund-raising. Pray that their needs will be met to the extent that their dependence on God never wavers.