Reflections AND Humor from a small town pastor
- Servants think more about others than about themselves. Philippians 2
- Servants think like stewards, not owners. Check out the parable of talents; 1 Corinthians4:1; Luke 16:11.
- Servants think about their work, not what others are doing. Galatians 5:26; Romans 14:4
- Servants base their identity in Christ. Only secure people can serve selflessly without worrying about how they appear to others. 2 Corinthians 10:18
- Servants think of ministry as an opportunity, not an obligation. Psalm 100:2